Tuesday

Interview with singer Stevie Rachelle


Interview with Tuff lead singer Stevie Rachelle


Quick Facts:
Name: Stevie Rachelle
Birth date: March 2nd
Place of birth: Oshkosh Wisconsin USA
Favorite album of all time? Metal = Motley Crue "Shout at the Devil" is the one that most influenced my rock n’ roll career, life, etc.. but I have many faves from New Wave to Rock to Metal to Country and Rap too!
What is the first CD or LP you ever bought? Can’t remember. But the first Vinyl LP I ever bought was the soundtrack to "The Wanderer"
A guitar: I had a few guitars. But the 1st instrument I bought was a red bass from my Uncle Ernie for $ 60.00
Favorite musician: Don’t have one. Many bands, musicians, writers have influenced me.
Favorite band or group: Again I have many. In no particular order..I loved and grew up on Van Halen, Motley Crue, Ratt & Black n’ Blue for rock/metal bands.
As you describe yourself ? ME!

What are your most recently completed projects and what are you currently working on?
TUFF is doing some shows this year (2013). Just finished a East Coast 10 date tour which included the M3 Rock Festival. In June we will play a weekend in Chicago & Wisconsin. In late Sept into October Tuff will play 10 dates in the UK with Shameless. Steve Summers of PBF will sing for Shameless and Ace Finchum of Tigertailz will play drums. Todd Chase on bass for Tuff as well as Trent Anderson on Drums. Can’t wait. Gonna be fun! Then looking to do some more East Coast shows in November 2013. Stay tuned.


Almost everyone has a song that is special, you would like to reveal what is your song special and why?
Too many to name any one song. I’d say "American Pie" by Don McLean comes to mind. Something I grew up hearing..and it’s just a cool song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U


Who were the bands or musicians who had the greatest influence on you?
Motley Crue, Van Halen & Ratt from Metal bands. But my earliest youth was more influenced by punk and new wave bands. I use to skateboard..and heard all these bands from about 10-11 into my late teens. I had every record by all the late 70s and early 80s punk and new wave bands. Love tons of them as much as metal.

Up to this point in your career, what has been your most memorable moment?
In life, my kids. But in music, I guess, moving to LA, getting signed, being on MTV, touring in a bus, playing to fans around the globe. Even 25 years later, I have recently played in Mexico, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, Belgium, Denmark and more. That is very memorable to me. I am honored to do this even at a small level. Love all my fans and appreciate all their support.


And what can you say about the days of the Tuff? What do you remember?
We had tons of fun. Sunset Strip in the hey day was amazing. Touring in buses, etc..still enjoying some of that today and can’t enjoy it enough!


Do you think that Tuff will release another album and what do you have planned?
Yes. Wait and see. 2014 might have some good stuff coming….


What is music to you?
Part of my life…behind my kids of course..everything about my business and career is surrounded by music. Not just playing, but my website www.MetalSludge.tv the years I managed Vains of Jenna (2005-2011), releasing upwards of 40-50 titles on my own Indy Label RLS Records. It’s all music related.


What are your next projects?
New Shamelesss "Beautiful Disaster" is coming in late September 2013. New songs featuring me, Steve Summers of Pretty Boy Floyd and Cherie Currie (Ex. The Runaways). Gonna be a good disc, lots of cool music on it.

To end the interview, a phrase you want to leave ....
Visit my social networks today and support!
www.TuffCds.com
https://twitter.com/StevieTuff
https://www.facebook.com/StevieRachelle
https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle.tuff
My eBay store @  http://myworld.ebay.com/tuffcds
Also, my Amazon store @ http://www.amazon.com