Monday

Interview with guitarist Jake Hebior






Interview with Jake Hebior guitarist of Nightline

Quick Facts:
Name: Jake Hebior
Birth date: April 19
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Favorite album of all time? Danger danger - self titled
What is the first CD or LP you ever bought? Master of puppets - Metallica
A guitar: Dean armorflame 1
Favorite band or group: Mötley Crüe
As you describe yourself ? I like to see myself as an outgoing fun guy, that just wants to be heard

 
Jake, how did you become a guitarist?
I used to watch my dad play and eventually I gradually started taking all his equipment and teaching myself.

Who is your favorite guitar player of all time?
It's a hard tie between Michael Angelo Batio and George Lynch, I love both their styles and have been huge influences to me.

Almost everyone has a song that is special, you would like to reveal what is your song special and why?
Almost by Bon Jovi, it's one of those power ballads that are a little bit more in detail of a certain situation between when a girl is with the wrong guy and I can relate to the song almost too much unfortunately but that song is very special to me.

Who are your main musical and guitar influences?
My main influences when it comes to writing are Ratt, Danger Danger, Dokken, and Whitesnake, but I also get a lot of influence from many modern bands like Crashdiet and Reckless Love.

You have musical influences of hard rock bands of the 80s in your playing style?
Of course! That's all that's influenced my playing.

What are your next projects with Nightline?
Well we plan to record an ep and release that very soon, we just need to keep writing and practicing and prepare for our future.

To end the interview, a phrase you want to leave ....
Bands need to start having fun again.