Monday

Interview with guitarist Heber Pampillon


Interview with Heber Pampillon guitarist of Kickin Valentina


Quick Facts:
Name: Heber Pampillon
Birth date: Sept 25th
Place of birth: Montevideo, Uruguay
Favorite album of all time? Wow, it's hard to pick just one! I would have to say Badlands by Badlands...great album!
What is the first CD or LP you ever bought? Kiss Alive!
A guitar: First guitar I had was a Harmony, First guitar I bought with my money was a Kramer.
Favorite musician: The list is huge!! Elvis and Jimi are def on top of my list!!
Favorite band or group: Hands down for me it's Kiss, they are the reason I wanted to play music.
As you describe yourself ? Just someone that enjoys life and playing music!


Heber, what are your most recently completed projects and what are you currently working on? 

Kickin Valentina
www.kickinvalentina.com
www.facebook.com/KickinValentina


How did you become a guitarist? 

I was walking by a music store when I was about 13 and knocked on the door. I asked the owner if he could play Stairway I would take lessons. He did..it's all history from there.

Who are your main musical and guitar influences?

 I have a lot of influences, Elvis, Jimi, Ace, John Sykes, Mozart, Bach, Jake E Lee wow I can go all day with this one!!

Let’s talk about the new album of Kickin Valentina...

 It's a self titled 5 song EP with just good fun sleeazy grooving Rock n Roll! You can pick it up a physical copy at www.kickinvalentina.com  or download on iTunes and Amazon.

What is next for "Kickin Valentina", tours? 

Yes, that's always the goal for this band! We love playing live..we thrive on it. We start our tour in IL on July 17th.

To end the interview, a phrase you want to leave ....
 Go out and support live music...bands can't do it with out the fans! Let's bring Rock 'n Roll back to its glory! Peace, Love and Rock 'n Roll!